Cancellaton & Refund Policy
How do I cancel an order?
- If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If the cancellation is after your product has shipped and you have received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product.
- Once the order has been processed, No cancellation applies, unless it’s an error from our side.
- Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received within 7-10 working days from the day we receive the product back.
- Custom and made to order items are non refundable.
All returns should be sent back to us in their original packaging provided within 7 days.Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels and original packaging will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer. We do not accept any returns after this time period.All return courier charges will be borne by the customer.
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person.Also, please email us at email@example.com mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost.
Custom and made to order items are not returnable.
Please note there will be a 10 % restocking fee applied to all returns.
Quality and condition of the rugs
All of our products are guaranteed brand-new and first-quality, and all items are inspected before leaving the warehouse. Each item is guaranteed to arrive to you in top-notch condition.
Events beyond our control
We will have no liability to you for any delay in delivering goods you have ordered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control(including, without limitation, accidents, extreme weather conditions, fire, explosion, flood, storm, earthquake, natural disaster, failure of telecommunications networks, inability to use transport networks, acts of God, terrorist attack, war, civil commotion, riots, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, acts or restraints of government, and imposition of restrictions on imports or exports).